A money transfer app that works for you
- Pay less on your money transfers
- Multiple ways to receive money
- Easy to use mobile app
- Send money to over 160 countries
- Security at every stage
When you send money through XOPOTO, your loved ones can receive the money instantly at a cash pickup point
Around the world
With trusted banking and agent partners in over 160 countries, you can send money to your loved ones in any part of the world
With the best exchange rates and low transfer fees, you pay less and your loved ones receive more with every transfer
Once you send money through XOPOTO, you can sit back and relax. Your transaction will be safe at every stage. XOPOTO is an authorized product regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority
Incase you decide to cancel the transaction, the entire amount will be refunded
Multiple options to receive
XOPOTO is the only money transfer app that offers so many convenient ways to receive money
Your loved ones can receive cash at over 180,000 locations around the world
You can transfer money to a bank account in over 160 countries
Send money instantly to a mobile wallet in Kenya, Ghana, Pakistan or Philippines
In certain countries, money can be delivered home
Send money in 3 simple steps
- Download and register
- Link your contacts and choose a beneficiary
- Pay by card & send
How to use XOPOTO?
XOPOTO is the simplest way to send money.
STEP 1 - Once you've downloaded XOPOTO, complete a one-time registration by filling in your personal details. Once registered, you can log into XOPOTO using your 4-digit secure PIN
STEP 2 - Provide transaction details such as amount, payout mode (Cash, Account Credit, etc.) and beneficiary information.
STEP 3 - If you're sending money, just pay online using any debit card. If you're requesting for money, inform your sender/payer through your selected social channel.
What makes XOPOTO different?
XOPOTO gives you the power to send and receive money on your terms.
With XOPOTO, you can
Skip beneficiary - You can choose to skip filling in your beneficiary details and have them do it for you.
Quick send – When you send or request money, XOPOTO automatically creates a card for each beneficiary/payer with all of their details. The next time you use XOPOTO, just select the card and enter the amount you wish to send or request.
Request for money – Great for emergencies and reminders! You can request for money from anyone residing in countries where XOPOTO is available.
Share moments – Send more than just money. XOPOTO enables you to share moments or emotions with the unique personalization feature, which allows pictures, videos, audio files or text to be added to the transaction.
How to send money with XOPOTO?
- Swipe up on the XOPOTO home screen to send money
- Select country and pay out channel. Then, select your beneficiary from your social or phone contacts
- Add your payment details
- After the payment is completed, you will receive a 16-digit XPIN (Xpress Personal Identification Number)
- Share the 16-digit XPIN with your beneficiary to keep them updated
How to request for money with XOPOTO?
- Swipe down on the XOPOTO home screen to request for money
- Select your country from the list and your preferred pay out channel for receiving funds. Then, select your sender/payer from social or phone contacts
- After confirming the request, you can share the request link with your sender to notify them
Please note that the sender has 24 hours to complete the payment before the request expires. The request status will be updated to 'Transaction Expired' and you will need to create a new request.
How to respond to a money request?
- You will receive the request for money on your social channel. On clicking the link, you can login or download XOPOTO to view the transaction details
- You have an option to accept or modify the amount before making the payment to fulfill the request
- After completing the payment, your beneficiary will receive the notification on their XOPOTO App
How to receive money?
- You will receive a message from your sender with a transaction link
- If the money was sent to a Bank Account or Mobile Wallet, you will see a 'Credited' status on XOPOTO once the money is credited into the bank account or mobile wallet
- For cash or door delivery, please present the 16 digit XPIN and your valid ID to collect the money
Would someone else get to see the send or request transaction?
No. Your transaction details are private and secure.
What is the minimum and maximum amount that can be sent?
- You can send any amount between GBP 1 to GBP 3000.
- You can send up to 5 transactions in a month with a cumulative amount of GBP 10,000. However, there are separate limits on the amount that can be paid in cash for different receive countries.
What is XPIN?
How to manage multiple beneficiaries?
Which countries can I send/request money?
SEND: Sending money through XOPOTO is currently limited to UK-based residents, but will be available in more countries soon.
REQUEST: You can request money from over 160 countries.
What is Cash Pay out/Pick-Up?
This payout mode enables recipients to collect their cash instantly at over 180,000 Xpress Money cash pickup points. To collect the cash, please provide a valid ID and the 16-digit XPIN.
Does one need to choose a specific agent location for cash pick up?
- Yes, but just for a few countries. Most of our cash pay out/pick-up services are labeled as 'anywhere payout', which means that you can collect your cash from any Xpress Money agent.
- To make it easy for you to locate our agent locations, please use the 'Agent Locator' tool, which can be accessed through the menu. You can search for an agent location by entering the country, city, postal code or a keyword.
What is Account or Mobile Wallet Credits?
Can money be sent without knowing bank account details?
Yes, you can choose the 'skip' option on the beneficiary account details screen and send a message to your beneficiary to fill in those details through XOPOTO. You will be notified once your beneficiary fills in his/ her account details to complete the transaction. You can then proceed to make the online payment to complete the transaction.
What is Door Delivery?
This is another pay out mode where the money is delivered in cash at the beneficiary's address. The beneficiary will need to provide an ID proof along with the XPIN to the person who comes to deliver the cash. This service currently available in Egypt, Palestine & Vietnam is ideal for people residing far away from an agent location and are not able to physically visit one.
How long does it take for the money to reach the beneficiary?
Cash pick-ups are available within minutes at our cash payout points. For Account Credits, Mobile Wallets or Door Deliveries, it will take up to 48 hours. During bank and public holidays, it may take longer than 48 hours.
Is XOPOTO secure?
Your money is safe with us. The makers of XOPOTO – Xpress Money, have been a reliable name in the money transfer service since 1999. XOPOTO uses the same system and network infrastructure used for processing millions of remittance transactions every year. It relies on banks and agent partners who are licensed and authorized by the respective country regulators to ensure that the money reaches the beneficiary safely.
Is privacy safeguarded while transacting with XOPOTO?
We are bound by privacy laws to ensure that the information provided by you is only used for the purpose of executing the transaction. All transactional data is used and maintained in accordance with the guidelines provided by the respective Central Banks of the countries.
Is there a risk in XOPOTO using social media messengers?
Rest assured that XOPOTO does not share any personal or transactional data on social media networks. All personal and transactional data reside within Xpress Money's secure transactional system.
How can transactions be cancelled?
You can either write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on any of the contact numbers provided along with the 16-digit XPIN and transaction details. We will process a refund back to the card that was used for making the payment within 3 to 5 business days, provided the money has not been credited or paid out when the refund request is made.
Automatic refund Xpress Money reserves the right to automatically cancel and refund the money back to the card used for making the payment, if necessary KYC and due diligence information provided is not sufficient to process the transaction.
Have any questions?
Terms and Condition
This agreement (terms and conditions) is entered between the Customer (hereinafter referred either as "you', "your" or "User") and Xpress Money Services Ltd. (hereinafter referred either as "we", "us", "our", or "XM" as the case may be) to provide you with XM's services available through the Mobile Application ("xopoto"). By registering with xopoto, you are deemed to have read, agreed and accepted the terms and conditions herein, as amended from time to time without prior notice.
"You", "Your", "User" refers to you, the person using the Facility. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to facilitate the Transaction in the most appropriate manner. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. By becoming a registered user of xopoto, you agree to be contacted by Xpress Money or its affiliates via communication modes including but not limited to email, SMS, and telephonic calls. The User understands that this Facility may be offered by Xpress Money though its associates/ partners.
The following words and phrases shall have the meanings as defined hereunder
- “Application” or “Mobile Application” refers to “xopoto‟ mobile application owned by Xpress Money which can be downloaded from iOS App Store and Google Play store for Android mobile operating systems to avail the Facility.
- “Digital Content” shall mean and include any type of content that exists in the form of digital data/ digital media including but not limited to images, songs, videos etc
- "Facility" shall mean Xpress Money’s Mobile Application to facilitate User to send or receive funds using social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, friends & email contacts, through their Mobile Phones. The user can also request for funds using the Mobile Application.
- "Mobile Phone Number" shall mean the number registered in UK specified by the User while registering the application.
- "Mobile Phone" shall mean a valid SIM card enabled smartphone (running on iOS or Android operating system), which is owned by the User.
- "Personal information" shall mean such information about the User, necessary to facilitate the Services that is provided by the User to Xpress Money.
- “Services” shall mean the services offered by Xpress Money under the Facility as updated from time to time.
- “Transaction” shall mean the fund transfer service to send or receive money or “Send or receive air-time credit” offered under the Facility on Mobile Application.
- "User/ You" shall mean any person residing in United Kingdom, who is of majority age (18 years or more) having a Mobile Phone Number and who has downloaded the Mobile Application willing to access and avail the Facility in accordance with the Terms and Conditions contained herein
- XM may use service(s) of any intermediary banks and/or financial institutions and/or other money service businesses in any country of its choice for providing the Facility to you.
- By availing and using the Facility, you shall be provided with following pay-out options while performing a Transaction: (a) Cash pay-out, (b) Account credit (c) Mobile wallet
- Transaction performed through the Facility shall be subject to transaction limits as applicable. Transaction up to three thousand (3,000) GBP per day or per transaction with a maximum of 10,000 GBP sent over five (5) transactions in a calendar month, whichever occurs earlier, shall be processed through the Facility. You understand and accept that any Transaction exceeding the afore-mentioned limits shall not be processed.
- You will be charged money transfer service fees (Transfer Fees) as displayed in the Mobile Application for each Transaction you have opted to carry out by us. Transfer Fees to each location and for each currency may vary and change from time to time. You shall be notified of the Transfer Fee prior to each Transaction. Intermediary/correspondent/collection charges and/or taxes as applicable in some countries may be deducted at the paying end.
- This Facility will be provided by Xpress Money at the request of the User to enable him to perform a Transaction through Application to their social contacts (beneficiary) based on the instructions received from User. You hereby authorize Xpress Money to debit your designated bank account/s following the payment authorization. You agree and confirm that, for the purpose of availing said facility: (a) Application will access User's Social profile to fetch friend list, mobile number & email ID, (b) Application would send notification to User's Social profile, mobile number and email ID, (c) User can add beneficiary bank accounts details in the Application for the purpose of a transaction, (d) Account details of the User would be stored in XM’s database.
- You understand that the intended recipient might be required to download the Application and register his details in the Application to be able to receive a Transaction. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of PIN/ OTP/Code/password and for all the consequences which may arise due to use or misuse of such PIN/OTP/ password.
- In a cash pay-out Transaction, funds will normally be paid out in the currency of the destination country. However, in some countries XM offers payment of the transfer amount in multicurrency, subject to the country regulations and availability of such currencies. You must select the currency required for payment of the transfer amount to the recipient at the time of sending money through the Facility. All currency is converted at XM’s rate of exchange at the time of transfer and the recipient will receive the foreign currency amount shown in the XM receipt. Any amount shown in the receipt is subject to change in line with exchange rate fluctuation between the time of transfer and time the recipient collects the amount. XM’s exchange rate may be less favorable than some publicly reported commercial exchange rates used by banks and other financial institutions. Any difference in the currency exchange rate received by XM will be retained by XM (or its agents) in addition to the transfer fees and you shall have no claim over the same.
- In multicurrency payout countries the recipient may be offered the choice to receive the transfer amount in a currency different from the one you opted. In such instances XM (or its agents) may make additional money when your amount transferred is converted into the currency selected by the recipient. You shall have no claim over such additional money, which shall be retained by XM or its agents.
- We may, at our sole discretion, refuse or delay any transaction or set a limit to the amount to be transferred, which may be subject to change without any prior intimation. We may also refuse to send money through the Facility or allow to be paid at the destination or receiving end if according to us, the same shall result in: (1) violation of any law, regulation, code or other duty and responsibility that applies to us; (2) warrant any action from any government or regulator or authorized agencies; or (3) fraudulent or illegal activity or any incidental activity. Unless prevented by law, we may at our sole discretion, inform you the reasons for our refusal and how you can rectify the error(s) (if possible).
- We act only as a money transmitter and accept no responsibility or liability arising from Transactions between you and any third parties arising from any cautioned or prohibited activity. YOU ARE CAUTIONED FROM USING THE FACILITY TO PURCHASE GOODS OR SERVICES ACROSS THE INTERNET, AND FROM SENDING MONEY TO ANY PERSON OR INSTITUTION YOU DO NOT KNOW OR TRUST. YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING THE FACILITY FOR GAMING, GAMBLING OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL PURPOSES.
- The social media as stated below shall be made available through Application based on the consent of the User, solely for the purpose of facilitating convenience and ease while doing transactions or subsequently accessing/ viewing the transaction details. However these Social Connects that are added by any User using the Application, shall only be available on the Mobile Phone/device, where the User adds such Social connection. User can link his social networking accounts of Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and/or, Email ID and phonebook with the Application. User can send money to his friends listed in his social networking site. User shall have the option to link an image/audio or video contents/ message to a Transaction to send the same using the Application. The Digital Contents linked with any Transaction will be shared along with the details of the transaction, as requested by the User and Xpress Money shall not be liable or responsible in any manner, for any such Digital Contents shared by the User by availing the Facility offered.
- You represent that you have the ownership/license in all Intellectual Property Rights contained in the Digital Contents used/uploaded by him and further represents to continue to retain the same. XM understands that, ownership/license in the Intellectual Property Rights contained in the Digital Contents vests in you and XM shall not claims any right, interest, title over the said owned/licensed Digital Contents.
- You agree and confirm that, any claim or dispute which may arise between you and any third party with regard to the Digital contents used/submitted by the you shall be resolved between you and said third party without any reference, whatsoever, to XM in relation to such a claim or dispute. XM shall not be held liable for any loss/damage/harm suffered by either you or any third party in this regard and you shall keep XM including its directors and employees, representatives, agents and/or affiliates indemnified and harmless from the same.
- You must ensure that the Digital Contents uploaded by you through the Facility, should be free of any spyware, malware, virus, error or any other content which is harmful to the Facility/ the Application and/or any system, software, server, etc.; of XM or its affiliates, service providers.
- You shall not, while using the Facility, upload, download, post or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically, socially, politically, legally, morally, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another's rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property.
- We have no obligation to initiate or perform any Transaction if: (a) we are unable to obtain satisfactory evidence of your and recipient’s identities; (b) we have reason to believe that the details provided by you or the recipient is incomplete, incorrect, or forged; (c) we fail to obtain payment (i.e., the transfer amount plus applicable fees) for the Transaction. We do not accept any liability for damages resulting from non-payment or delay in payment of the transfer amount to a recipient or failure to perform a transaction due to any of the above reasons.
- You authorize Xpress Money to access your account and the personal details registered while authentication of Application for availing the Facility including effecting banking or other transactions performed by you through the Facility. You further authorize Xpress Money to disclose to the service provider or any other third party, all user information in your possession, as may be required by them to provide the services offered under the Facility to you.
- In a Cash Payout transfer, the recipient will have to produce the reference number (XPIN number) and relevant identification documents in order to collect the transfer amount. YOU SHOULD NOT DISCLOSE THE XPIN NUMBER, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRANSFER TO ANY PERSON OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT. We will not be liable for loss caused to you or recipient due to wrong payments made as a result of disclosure of XPIN number or any other details to a third party.
- In case of Bank Account Credit Service, we will transfer money to the recipient’s bank account specified by you. Under normal circumstances, the bank holding the recipient’s account will receive the money within fifteen (15) business working days (excluding public holidays) from the date of processing of the transfer. However, banking practice may vary from country to country and for more information on when payment will be credited, you are advised to contact the recipient’s bank. The recipient’s bank may apply its own charges which do not involve us, for which we shall in no event be liable.
- You agree and confirm that, once the Transaction is successful, any stop payment instructions given by you cannot be accepted and acted upon by XM. An option to cancel the transaction is provided to you in the Application, in case the Transaction is still under process and not completed.
- If we fail to complete your Transaction within a reasonable period as applicable in the circumstances, you will be entitled to a refund of the transfer amount and transfer fee unless we can show that the bank or the payout location received the money, or that there was a mistake in the recipient’s details provided by you or the recipient failed to produce the necessary details/documents for collecting the payment.
- You must inform us immediately, if you think that a transfer was not made properly or was never received by the intended recipient. We shall endeavor to resolve the error and investigate the reason of the error on receipt of your oral/written notice within 180 days of the promised date of delivery stating that an error occurred with respect to a money transfer including the amount of currency, value of the currency into which the transfer amount should have been exchanged but was not made available to the intended recipient in the foreign country. We shall not be obligated to make any refunds for delayed payments unless and until our correspondent has sent, and we have received from such correspondent, confirmation of the effective cancellation of the transfer, and then a full refund less Transfer Fees and telex charges will be refunded. No refund shall be made by us if, because of inaccurate or erroneous information provided by you, payment has been made to one other than the named recipient.
- All cancellation requests shall be subject to the rules governing cancellations (including without limitation cancellation charges) of the intermediary banks/financial service institutions/other money service businesses that make the payout to the intended recipient. The amount refunded to you upon cancellation will be after deducting our cancellation charges and cancellation or back end charges of correspondent bank/financial service institution /intermediary.
- The Transaction will be subject to applicable laws related to money transfer services in the Originating/ Intermediary/ Destination countries and may be blocked or freezed in case found to be suspicious. You and the recipient will be fully responsible to provide necessary evidence/clarification to prove legality of entities or the transfer amount. We will report money transfers to government authorities if the law requires us to do so.
- Applicable laws prohibit money transmitters from conducting business with certain individuals, entities and countries. In order to comply, XM is required to screen all transfers against a list of names provided by various governments and/or government/ nongovernmental monitoring agencies. If a potential match is identified, XM will, after rechecking the Transaction, suspend the Transaction and/or request additional identification or information of either you or recipient, or refer the matter to the concerned law enforcement agency as it deems necessary. Upon satisfactory review, the Transfer will be released for collection. In such case, the transactions may get delayed and XM shall in no event be liable, since, this is a legal requirement for all transactions processed by XM.
- We will not be liable if we fail to perform the Transaction or breach this agreement because of abnormal or unforeseeable circumstances outside our reasonable control, which may include, for example, act of God, strikes, industrial action, problems with another system or network, mechanical breakdown, equipment failure, data processing failures, government or government agency policy or other Force Majeure events. We shall endeavor to give you notice of any anticipated delays by notice at our locations. In no circumstances we shall indemnify any losses or damages which arise to you as a result of the above situations.
- You accept that for the purposes of the Facility any transaction originating from the Mobile Phone Number shall be deemed to have been initiated by the User at his sole discretion. It is the sole responsibility of the User to request Xpress Money, to suspend the said Facility due to change of his registered Mobile Phone Number or if his Mobile Phone has been lost or has been allotted to some other person. You further agree that you shall be liable for any unauthorized Transaction made on your behalf and XM shall assume no liability whatsoever for the consequences of such unauthorized Transaction.
- XM may withdraw or terminate the Facility anytime without prior notice or in case of breach of terms by you; or if XM learns of demise, bankruptcy or lack of legal capacity of the User or for any reason whatsoever.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE FACILITY IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. (A) XM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) XM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE FACILITY WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE FACILITY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE FACILITY WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (C) THE USE OF THE FACILITY IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND (D) NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM XM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE FACILITY SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS TERMS & CONDITION.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our respective affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, co-branders and other partners, directors, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable lawyers' and legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this Facility, your connection to the Service, your violation of the any terms of this agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
- IN NO EVENT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE XM SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY LOSSES OR COSTS OR DAMAGES OR BUSINESS LOSSES (INCLUSIVE OF LOSS OF OPPORTUNITIES) THAT YOU SUFFER.
- DESPITE ANYTHING ELSE CONTAINED IN THIS TERMS & CONDITION, XM’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY FOR ALL LOSSES, , OR DAMAGES CAUSED DIRECTLY AS A RESULT OF ANY DEFAULT, NEGLIGENCE OR WRONGFUL ACT BY XM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR LEGAL THEORY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE UP TO A MAXIMUM OF THE ACTUAL FEES PAID BY THE CUSTOMER (THE TRANSACTION UNDER DISPUTE), IN RESPECT OF ALL SUCH DEFAULTS OCCURRING ON, OR RELATED TO SERVICES WHICH WERE OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN CARRIED OUT ON, ANY ONE CALENDAR DAY.
- To the extent permitted under the local law, you agree that the services provided by XM and any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or related to this Facility shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts at England shall have jurisdiction on all matters related to the service and this agreement, but without prejudice to XM’s general right to take proceedings, where necessary, in any court whatsoever. We will communicate with you in English or in any local language, at our sole discretion. You agree that you may bring claims against XM only in your individual capacity and not as a class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
- Nothing contained in this agreement is intended to confer nor shall confer upon any person, other than the parties here to, any rights to enforce any term of this agreement or any benefits or remedies of any kind or character whatsoever, and no such person shall be deemed a third-party beneficiary under or by reason of this agreement.
- In using the Facility, we may need to send your or recipient details to third parties. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We may use your and the recipient’s personal information and the details of transfer stored in our database, for providing our services, for managing our business and market research as permitted by applicable law. You must have the recipient’s consent to share his/her personal information with us. We may for the above mentioned purposes share the information with our group or other companies/institutions.
- We maintain records of your transaction history for 10 (ten) years or to the extent required under applicable law and update the same on a continuing basis. You may request for access to your personal information or ask for the details to be corrected or updated by writing or emailing us and we shall give the information or update our system provided the verification check performed by us is satisfactory.
- We are committed to provide you with our best service at all times. In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with our service, please write, call or email us. Our address: Xpress Money Services Limited, 14 -15 Carlisle Street, London, W1D 3BS, United Kingdom Email: email@example.com.
- Kindly take note that this is an abridged form of our terms & conditions and these terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with and forms part and parcel of our detailed terms & condition applicable to the money transfer services, which is available in our web site: www.xpressmoney.com
Collection of Information
At our site, we collect both personal information and aggregate information that the user voluntarily provides either while on the site or in response to emails in relation to features provided on the site. Personal information relates to an individual consumer - e.g., name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, demographic information etc. We don't require you to register or provide this information to us in order to view our site or have access to its content.
Aggregate information relates to such things as how many consumers visit the site, which pages they access, what information they download, the type of web browser and operating system you use, the name of your Internet Service Provider and so on. When you visit our site, we automatically collect this information, and combine it with similar information collected about all other visitors. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors.
The user can visit our website without revealing the user's identity or any personal information. We track the internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
For better management of the site, we may (i) log the user's browsing history; (ii) log non-personally-identifiable information, including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type; and (iii) record User IP addresses for security and monitoring purposes.
Member Communications and Email
We employ a strict policy against sending unsolicited email. Please note that opting not to receive email does not exempt the user from receiving administrative emails.
Our Customer Care department may contact the customer in response to the customer's inquiries, to provide services at the customer's request and to manage the customer requirement.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect the user's personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We reserve the right to disclose the user's personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our site.
Rates shown are for indicative purposes only. The conversion rate and charges shown is for information purpose only, and is subject to change.
Xopoto is going through a revamp for a better experience. But don't worry, you can still send money through xpressmoneyonline.com
Just register and send money to anywhere in the world within minutes.