A story of progress
- Xpress Money launched a pioneering program – the ‘Xpress Money Rewards Program’, that provides customers a guaranteed ‘CASHBACK’, each time they transact with Xpress Money.
- XOPO, a revolutionary money transfer app that enables international money transfer through social channels like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and WeChat, was launched in Las Vegas, at Money 20/20 – the largest global event focused on payments and financial services, in association with our partner Fastacash. XOPO is the world’s first service to enable customers to send, request and receive money – across borders – through social networks and messaging channels.
- Extending our presence in the digital money transfer space, we launched self-service kiosks for sending money. These kiosks help customers take control of the process of sending money by enabling them to do so through a simple, easy-to-use touch screen unit; customers can send money anytime of the day and to anywhere in the world, using these kiosks.
- 2014 saw Xpress Money making its foray into the world’s 2nd & 4th largest receive markets, China & Mexico respectively.
- The brand also had its first direct tie-up in LATAM, by partnering with BanReservas, Dominican Republic’s biggest bank.
- Xpress Money also introduced the much awaited Direct Account Credit service to India, by joining hands with Axis Bank.
- In a strategic move, the brand partnered with Safaricom, to offer money transfer services on its popular m-Pesa platform in Kenya.
- 2014 also saw Xpress Money launch its biggest consumer promotion to date, ‘Win Everyday’, across 11 countries that had 550 happy customers who won big rewards.
- Xpress Money launches services in Myanmar and Tanzania. Account Credit service launched for more than 30 countries in Europe, covering 1500 banks
- Pioneering Free Life Insurance initiative launched for GCC customers in association with Union Bank
- Two of the largest Indian Banks now partner Xpress Money to offer the Remit Card as State Bank of India joins hands with us
- Xpress Money's Global CSR platform H.O.P.E launched
- New banking partners come on board - Trust Bank in Algeria, Chase Bank in Kenya, Bank of Kigali in Rwanda, Sonali Bank in Bangladesh
- Partnership with Uniteller helps launch Xpress Money in 13 Latin American countries
- Xpress Money ties-up with Unistream for CIS countries, Trust Bank - Algeria, Banque Populaire - Morocco, Al Rajhi Bank - Bangladesh and Gulf African Bank in Kenya
- Enters Japan through a tie-up with Japan Money Exchange
- In Bangladesh Mobile Account credit launched in association with DBBL Bank
- India's first ever remittance card launched in association with Punjab National Bank
- Xpress Money launched in US, Canada and Australia. Norway becomes the 100th country on the Xpress Money network
- Anywhere Payout launched for India, and Canara Bank signed on as a partner
- Xpress Money enters the Mobile Money Transfer Space through a tieup with Tameer Bank and Telenor in Pakistan.
- Strengthening of compliance network through tie up with World Check and launch of X Track Online Money transfer launched in Canada
- Anywhere Payout launched in Bangladesh, Pakistan and Philippines
- Punjab National Bank - India, National Bank of Egypt, Global Savings Bank and Krung Thai Bank in Thailand come on board as partners
- Xpress Money enters Turkey via tie-up with Vakif Bank
- M. Lhuillier signed on as partners in Philippines
- Xpress Money enters into strategic alliance with Euronet, USA
- Country specific 'Anywhere Payout' facility launched in the Middle East markets
- Cebuana Lhuillier signed on as an agent in the Philippines.
- 10 millionth transaction on Xpress Money network achieved
- Malaysia becomes the 75th country to be added to Xpress Money networks
- Strength grows to 25,000 locations
Xpress Money expands to 50 countries with an entry into Georgia
With the addition of Egypt, Xpress Money expands to 25 countries and 10,000 locations
Operations expand to 10 countries in a span of 2 years, as Jordan is added to the Xpress Money network
Xpress Money starts operations after registering with Company's House in Cardiff, UK